The SCHC committee have achieved some fantastic steps forward in the last 12 months. Highlights include
- Working together to move the club forward to pitchero membership with an aligned payment package for the 2019-20 season.
- One kit for the whole club with an aligned supplier and colours for the 2019-20 season.
- Approaching sponsors as one club utilising our combined strength of more than 500 members and national league hockey, currently we have agreed a sponsorship with 4 kit sponsors with more to hopefully follow.
At this point between seasons the committee has taken the opportunity to review where we should focus for the ongoing season. We have agreed to focus on 6 tracks of work
- Coaching & player pathways
- How to get the best use of our club volunteers
- Financial integration of the 3 sections
- Continuing the great work on the commercials
- Creating a long term plan for club facilities
- Addressing the current short term facilities challenges
On the back of this we are organising how the committee is structured with one lead for each area of focus, supported by a team of people. If you are interested in helping us to move the club forwards please speak to Peter Westbrook, Cath James, Nigel Alcock or any other member of the club committees.